GuDa Audio has announced the release of EuterpeXL, a synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
EuterpeXL is a software synthesizer with flexible unique oscillator waveform editor with modulateable points, classic oscillators including super saws, slick interface with changeable color sets and looks, many filters to choose from and a flexible oscilloscope to let you always see the sound you are playing.
All presets are stored and browse-able in the cloud as a big comunity driven preset bank.
- Changeable color schemes.
- Free shape oscillator with modulate-able points.
- Classical subtractive oscillators with up to 10 “super saw” each.
- “OH SNAP” function on third oscillator that samples sound output and builds a unique wavetable every time clicked.
- Polyphonic, retrigger and monophonic modes.
- Oscilloscope, with different trigger modes, window sizes and a VUMeter mode.
- ADSR envelopes with changeable attack, decay and release shapes.
- Five resonant filter types with adjustable overdrive, classic lowpass, classic highpass, moog ladder lowpass, double moog ladder lowpass, and bandpass.
- Online preset browser, every preset stored and searchable in the Cloud.
- Modulation matrix with 5 sources and 16 destinations.
- High quality built in effects, Chorus, Reverb, Stereo Echo, Distortion and EQ.
The plug-in (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 49 EUR / $62 USD.