Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Gunnar Ekornås releases Messiah v1.0 and updates Memorymoon to v1.4
- Three innovative oscillators:
- Morph oscillator with 4 waveforms.
- Unison oscillator with 7 voices (and you can put this oscillator into 5 voice unison for 35 voices).
- Flexi oscillator that consist of 2 seperate waves that can perform PWM, ring mod. and phase distortion with very low CPU.
- Advanced gate with controls for cutoff and harmonics (overtones) for all 16 steps.
Messiah is available for Windows PC and costs $40 USD.
Gunnar has also updated the Memorymoog-like synth Memorymoon to version 1.4.
Memorymoon v1.4 changes
- CPU improvements in pitch knobs, midi split system, and wav player.
- Possible to erease uploaded sample in wav-player.
- 2X oversampling in the distortion.
- High-cut filter (Speaker emulator) in the distortion.
- Total overhaul of all knobs and buttons for better recall.
- Some new sounds by Gunnar Ekornås and Peter Werner.
- Faster chorus/phaser (and fixed clicks in phaser).
- LCD read-readout completed for the whole edit page.
- Logic fix in the mono/poly system to prevent unison voices in poly mode.
- Solved loading problem with cutoff in unison mode.
- New algorithm to control filter2 self oscillation level.
Memorymoon is also available for Windows PC and costs $30 USD.