H.E. Audio releases Acoustic Guitar-Steel
H.E. Audio has released Acoustic Guitar-Steel, a virtual acoustic guitar instrument for Windows.
Acoustic Guitar-Steel combines natural sound with a high degree of user-friendliness as standard.
Acoustic Guitar-Steel features
- Supports both Pick playing and Finger playing timbres.
- All the guitar playing skills can be fulfilled and displayed on the Main page of guitar interface.
- Many guitar playing skills have been represented authentically, including: Standard, Natural Harmonic, various sliding sounds, chords and finger noises.
- All the sounds are sampled authentically from top musical instruments and acclaimed recording equipments.
- Simple and convenient single-track editing modes realize that full functionality can be achieved within one MIDI Channel.
- Complete guitar Attack time and adjustable function of Start Time, which retains the integrity of every note and precision of performance.
- Exclusive rhombic sampling design means that in often-used range and velocity, sampling density will increase, otherwise reduce.
- Technique for same pitch circulation (robin) makes that each pitch of guitar has different circular timbre.
- Tutorial video is available.
- Background noise is low, and the sampling process is extremely precise.
Acoustic Guitar-Steel is available to purchase as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC, priced at $199 USD / 149 EUR.
More information: H.E. Audio