H.G. Fortune updates Arracis Gold Pro to v1.2
H.G. Fortune has releases version 1.2 of Arracis Gold Pro, a synthesizer VST instrument for Windows PC.
Arracis Gold VSTi Synthesizer’s most significant feature is the 4 x 8 osc step sequencer with adjustable gatelength + modulation on gatelength. With this step sequencer you can have a quite rhythmical output incl. short blips (stepping among the oscillators in selectable sequence) plus mixing to the normal (steady) output signal for vivid Pad or Athmos. Thus it is easy to get really fascinating sounds even at the oscillator section only.
Changes in Arracis Gold Pro v1.2
- hgf-Retro.sf2 as 4th bank (now 512 waves in Pro / 256 wave in free version).
- Button for offset at Gatelength mod helps to avoid too short gates with modulation.
- Knob for manual adjustment of Delay time from x1 to x2 (to speed up or slow down).
- Button normal / Fine for Spook Mod Amnt for more subtle finetuning here.
- Auto Reset of Osc Step seq on Host Transport Run.
- Bugs fixed:
- Knobs Spook Q and Mod Amount had been swapped on GUI.
- Exchanged 5 waves in bank #2 (Pro version) as these had been present twice (see manual for details).
- Additional changes:
- GUI has been beautified.
The changes affect both the Pro and Free version.
Arracis Gold Pro for Windows PC (VST) is available to purchase for 29 EUR. A free version with some limitations can be downloaded from the H.G. Fortune website.
More information: H.G. Fortune
Heavens*onEarth releases Electric