Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
HairerSoft updates Amadeus Pro to v1.4
HairerSoft has released version 1.4 of Amadeus Pro, a powerful multitrack audio editor supporting a variety of formats including MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, Apple Lossless, AIFF, Wave and many others.
Changes in Amadeus Pro v1.4
- New “Real-Time Sonogram” function.
- New “Real-Time Waveform” function.
- New “Duplicate Track” function.
- Waveform statistics can be copied.
- Holding down the option key while dragging tracks duplicates them.
- Adds a “Flatten Document” function.
- Adds control over RAM usage in preferences.
- Key shortcuts option-‘+’ and option-‘-‘ for vertical magnification.
- Key shortcut ‘n’ for cycling selection between tracks.
- Shift-space bar plays only current track.
- Improves the “Trim Silence” action of the batch processor.
- Fixes a bug in the “Insert Silence” action of the batch processor.
- Fixes a bug that could cause Mp3 and SoundDesigner files to contain garbage.
- Fixes a bug in the FLAC decoder.
Amadeus Pro is available for Mac and costs $40 USD. Version 1.4 is a free upgrade for all registered users of Amadeus Pro 1.0 or later.