hamburg-audio updates Nuklear to v1.1.0
hamburg-audio has updated its Nuklear virtual synthesizer instrument to version 1.1.0.
NUKLEAR™ comes with unique pulsar oscillators and enriches classic sound synthesis with essential new parameters: by disassociating the note pitch from the waveform length it is possible to create new, previously unheard sounds.
Changes in Nuklear v1.1.0
- Enlarged editor.
- Oscillators: the envelopes now have an effect on white and pink noise.
- The mod list shows used modulators.
- Complete modlist.
- Fixed the envelope decay control restarting bug.
- A “classic” sinus signal now stays a sinus if it’s detuned by fTune or Tune.
- Tune mod amount now reaches from -1 to 1 (was 1 to 0 to 1).
Nuklear is available to purchase for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for 169 EUR.
More information: hamburg-audio