HandHeld Sound releases MAD Drum Kit Series for Kontakt (Part 1)
HandHeld Sound has released the first part of its MAD Drum Kit Series for Native Instruments Kontakt.
MAD is going to be a 3-part drum kit series. It’s designed to pack powerful features and concepts, such as an extended dynamic range of pure stick-breaking attitude, innovative control, and streamlined design.
This first instalment features a REMO custom 5-piece Rock kit which is smaller in size and known for its tight sound.
MAD sports an environment for creating realistic grooves with maximum impact, and a very focused and detailed tonal quality.
Playability is further controlled via MAD’s custom script, featuring a totally variable velocity sensitivity, Legato grace notes, a robust Hi-Hat engine with modulation, auto cymbal chokes, and many other realism enhancements that glue things in the background.
- 3GB and 5,400+ individual samples, plenty of velocity layers, 4x Round robin.
- Extended and realistic dynamic range.
- Unique recording concept.
- Totally noiseless with no artifacts!
- Extensive Hi-Hat engine with many articulations and modulation options.
- Separate Left/Right hits on Snare and Toms.
- Intelligent Legato Snare Grace notes, Cymbal Chokes, and note overlap cleanup.
- Full mixer with EQ, Compression, and innovative mic bleed control.
- User friendly and includes a useful Groove engine with over 350 grooves.
- Optimized for studio production and LIVE triggering.
The sample library is available to purchase for the introductory price of $49 USD for the first 50 customers. Requires full version of Kontakt 5.