VirSyn has announced the release of Harmony Eight, a new app for iPad and iPhone that creates up to 8 pitch shifted voices from your input vocals or monophonic instruments.
Position each voice in space (left and right / front and back)
Modify the voice character from male to female and vice versa.
Pitch shift each voice in the range of +/- one octave with preserving of formants for natural sound.
Applying separate feedback delays on each voice creates complex rhythmical patterns.
Harmony Eight features
- 8 Voice Pitch Shifter with formant correction.
- 8 Independent delay lines with optional sync.
- Spatial voice positioning.
- Parametric Equalizer.
- Integrated Compressor/Limiter/Noise Gate.
- Ensemble effect.
- Reverb effect.
- AUv3 AudioUnit.
- Inter App Audio.
- Audiobus 2 support with state saving.
- Audio recorder with share function.
- Share user presets.
- Support for Ableton Link.
Harmony Eight is available for the introductory price of $6.99 USD for a limited time.