Harrison Consoles has released version 1.5 of Harrison Mixbus, a console mixing software for Linux and Mac OSX.
Mixbus is an “analog console” that has been incorporated into a Digital Audio Workstation. The Mixbus engine was developed in-house at Harrison Consoles, where we have been designing high-end digital and analog consoles for over 30 years.
Changes in Harrison Mixbus v1.5
- New Region-Gain-Range editing mode.
- New “Join Playhead to Edit Range” transport/editing mode.
- New key-mappable “play with pre-roll” in Transport menu.
- Channel compressor controls are tweaked for easier setup with drums & percussion.
- Dynamic automation is now “thinned” during recording. Thinning strength is configurable via ardour.rc file.
- Fixed bug with automation editing associated with zooming in & out while editing.
- Fixed bug where end marker moves to the end of last recorded region whenever you change the end trim of any region.
Harrison Mixbus is available to purchase for $79.99 USD. The update is free for current Mixbus users.
More information: Harrison Mixbus