Heavyocity partner Plugin Boutique has announced a Summer Sale, offering a discount of up to 50% off on Heavyocity’s world class virtual instruments for Ableton, Kontakt and Reaktor, and expansion packs.
Save up-to 50% off these world class virtual instruments for Ableton, Kontakt and Reaktor + expansions for today’s modern composer and sound designer.
Heavyocity Summer Sale
- Gravity – Developed by Heavyocity’s award-winning team of professional composers and sound designers (Interstellar, Gone Girl, Godzilla), GRAVITY covers the gamut of intangible scoring elements; complex Pads, evocative Risers, other-worldly Stings, and earth-shattering Hits. With over 12GB of production-ready instruments in an inspiring new interface, GRAVITY delivers a stunning sound and visual aesthetic. Get Pulled In and make the Heavyocity sound your own.
- AEON Collection – The AEON Collection delivers over 720 presets with 27 GB (14GB on disk) of organic and synth Melodic Instruments, cutting-edge Loops, Arpeggiated Instruments and epic One-Shots. This unique collection combines traditional, ethnic, and orchestral instruments with searing synths and edgy samples, all created with Heavyocity’s signature quality.
- DM-307 – Heavyocity’s DM-307 is a highly-stylized collection of modular synth drums, live percussion, and processed classic analog drum machines. With more than 3,600 unique sounds and loops housed in 1500+ presets, DM-307 introduces innovative ways to quickly and easily create production-ready beats in a variety of contemporary styles; including electronic, hip hop, industrial, ethnic and cinematic.
- Ensemble Drums Collection – Master Sessions: Ensemble Drums delivers 7 unique multi-sampled drum ensembles and over 300 tempo-synced loops. Each ensemble consists of up to 10 different drums, performed simultaneously by 5 players. Through creative processing and mixing, Heavyocity’s team composed banks of loops to be inspiring and immediately useful.
- And many more instruments and expansion packs.
The sale ends August 31st, 2016.