Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
H.G. Fortune releases AlioNoctis Pro (and free version)
H.G. Fortune has released AlioNoctis Pro, a virtual synthesizer VST instrument for Windows PC.
In some way AlioNoctis adds up many of the benefits from ProtoPlasm, STS-33 and Atonoise VST/i with the ease of use many still love with the STS-21. In fact this new VSTi synthesizer by HG Fortune goes soundwise beyond all the aforementioned ones. So you can expect what’s typical for most of HG Fortune synths: Vivid athmos, textures, pads but also some rhythmicated sounds, all can be enriched by the out-of-this-world flavour of Inferno, Spooks and of course the highly efficient Bass Enhancer.
This is a new mark- and milestone in the VSTi synthesizer development by HG Fortune.
AlioNoctis Pro features
- Three digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 128 selectable waveforms (as external sf2 file).
- 3rd oscillator with 8 slot wavemorphing selectable.
- Oscillator Mix via X/Y Pad and various modulations.
- Two resonant filters (24db Lowpass and 12db Highpass).
- Three ADSR-style envelope generators.
- Inferno for adding generated upper harmonics.
- Spook 1 & 2 effects with X/Y Pad and various modulations.
- Super Modulation X/Y Control Pad to modulate up to 10 destinations simultaneuosly.
- LFO Section with 7 LFO plus one Sample & Hold most with bpm synced tempo and key sync.
- Very efficient Bass Enhancer.
- 8 dedicated Lazy buttons.
- Straight and easy access for editing on the GUI.
AlioNoctis Pro is available for an introductory price of 29 EUR until 15 April, 2009 (regular price 36 EUR).
A Free version is available for download as well. It comes with 5 voices instead of 10, less patches and only one Lazy button for all related parameters instead of 8 in the Pro version.
Visit H.G. Fortune for more information.