Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
H.G. Fortune releases Anvilia Pro and Free
H.G. Fortune has released Anvilia Pro, a synth VST instrument featuring versatile modulations.
This one is not only suited for pads, atmospheres, textures or experimental sounds etc. but also for quite common sounds.
Anvilia Pro features
- 2 Oscillators with 128 waveforms as external sf2.
- 1 enhanced Colorizer incl. HP Filter and EG to add additional ‘spectral color’ layers.
- 6 LFO and 1 Sample&Hold incl. 1 dedicated pitch mod LFO.
- 1 24db LowPass filter with resonance and EG (ADSR).
- 1 Amp EG (ADSR).
- 1 Delay bpm synced and can be modulated by selectable source.
- LKO function for Delay (LastKeyOff unleashes full delay amount as set by DlyLvl).
- LoBoost & Saturator.
- Pan modulateble by selectable LFO and option to switch between normal Pan and Delay to opposite direction.
- 4 Lazy buttons.
- 8 voices.
- 10 Selectable background skins.
- incl. 3 patchbanks = 312 presets.
Anvilia Pro is available for 25 EUR. Anvilia Pro Premium edition with an additional waveset comprising 128 waves for the oscillators and two more patchbanks will soon be available for 39 EUR.
A free version of Anvilia is available for download as well. It features 3 voices instead of 8, no ext. sf2, and only 256 patches.
Visit H.G. Fortune for more information, audio demos, and a link to download Anvilia Free.