H.G. Fortune releases shuniji Pro and Free
H.G. Fortune has released shuniji Pro and Free, the first of a new line of VST-Synthesizers in the tradition of STS, Swamp and LaserBlade succeeding the latter two.
Shuniji seems quite simple, but it is highly efficient for even complex sound creations due to some versatile modulations and the Rainbow Modulator / Colorizer.
shuniji Pro features
- Two PCM-wave oscillators powered by 124 different waveforms, one with level modulation
- Rainbow Modulator for astonishing additional soundcolors
- One lowpassfilter (24db with resonance) + 4 direct and 2 indirect modulations
- Filter-FM with selectable oscillator
- Two ADSR envelope generators
- Three LFO, one Sample & Hold (S&H) and one contour generator (CG); all bpm-synced
- One LFO with complex waveforms and rate adjustable by knob
- Pan with modulation
- Bpm-synced Stereo-Delay with color adjustment and Time modulation
- 8 voices (in Pro Version)
- 3 Lazy Button
The Pro version costs 39 Euro and will be available soon.
Visit H.G. Fortune for more information and a link to download the free 2 voices version (no external SF2, only 128 patches).