Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
H.G. Fortune releases STS-33
H.G. Fortune has released the free version of STS-33, the latest version of this Space Transition Synthesizer.
- New: Super Modulation X/Y Control Pad to modulate up to 8 destinations simultaneuosly.
- New: Step Modulator – even driven by keystroke on non legato play.
- New: Enhanced LFO Section with 6 LFO and SH&H with 5 being syncable to keystroke.
- New: Frequency Split – have lower fequencies to midposition (enhancing bass!) while the freqs. above can be panned.
- Four digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by 128 selectable waveforms (256 waves in Pro version!).
- Two resonant filters (24db Lowpass and 12 db Highpass).
- Three ADSR-style envelope generators.
- Two output channels (F & D) with LoBoost, Saturate, Delay (+ modulation) and Pan to stereo sum.
- 10 dedicated Lazy buttons.
STS-33 Pro includes user loadable soundfonts (SF2) & wavefiles (up to 24 Bit), and
comes with a 2nd soundset including a 2nd waveset of 128 new waves plus another patchbank.
The 2 voice free version only supports 64 patches per bank and is supplied with 3 banks (196 patches). The waves of the Lite ver. are stored internally with no option to load different sf2 nor wave files.
STS-33 Pro will be available shortly for 45 EUR. The Pro lite version (the Pro version excluding the 2nd soundset) will be available for 29 EUR.
Visit H.G. Fortune for more information and a link to download the free version of STS-33.