Hige Five releases Aura Flux, music App for iOS
Hige Five has released Aura Flux, a unique and innovative ambient music creation App for iOS devices.
Create unlimited, generative music by simply connecting nodes together drawing pictures. With a wealth of options available for each node the sound, frequency, pitch can be changed to your needs or set to random to create evolving music.
With 48 individual sounds and a wide variety of features for how each connection reacts with the next, Aura Flux offers limitless possibilities. Choose from one of 4 moods (keys) and adjust the background ambiance to create new music every time you play with Aura Flux. The entire screen also acts as a touch instrument letting you play along melodies with any of the 48 instruments included.
Featuring full save and load, keep your favorite scenes to recall and listen to later or tweak to suit your mood.
Aura Flux features
- 48 High quality stereo instruments.
- 14 Stereo background ambience sounds.
- 4 Seasons (keys).
- Unlimited generative music.
- Full save and load of scenes.
- Multitouch Instrument playback of instruments.
- Universal App – one purchase for iPhone/iPod Touch and iPad.
- Supports multitasking on iOS4 (Not Audio playback).
- Volume, Trigger Rate, Pitch, Additional Note, Pulse Speed and Decay settings for each node.
- Solo each node.
- Instrument preview.
- All in under 8Mb!
Aura Flux is available to purchase from the iTunes App Store for $1.99 USD.