Note: this post is from 2005, outbound links may be broken.
HILOFI releases Multiband Ringmod I
HILOFI has released Multiband Ringmod I, a multiple ring modulator based on frequency selection VST effect plug-in for Windows.
- 4 selectable frequency ranges:
- Low band (250/500 Hz)
- Middle-Low Band (500/2000 Hz)
- Middle-High Band. (2000/8000 Hz)
- High band (7000/16000 Hz)
- Bandwidth selection for Low/High-mid bands
- Selective ring-modulation sources for each band
- Mute-solo-bypass for each band
- Additional gain for each band
- MIDI learn
The “SE” version is free; the “Multiband Ringmod I pack” costs €10 and includes:
- Multiband Ringmod I Full Edition (FE) mono/stereo with full automation/MIDI Learn
- Multiband Ringmod I Knob Edition (KE) mono/stereo with full automation/MIDI Learn
- PDF documentation
Check the HILOFI site for more information and downloads.