HOFA Plugins IQ-Analyser updated to v1.5
HOFA Plugins has released version 1.5 of its IQ-Analyser analyzer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The analyser with Energy*-Curve shows you specifically what to do. The Energy*-curve finally unveils the frequency points which are ideal for the post-production with an EQ.
In conventional analyzers the displayed curve is always characterized by the loudest spot – the IQ-Analyser shows you the frequency range considering the time factor: Therefore the appearance of the curve is not determined by the loudest position, but rather by the average, from the beginning to the end of the measurement.
- New in v1.5: innovative curve list.
- New in v1.5: directly drag & drop & analyse from Cubase and Nuendo.
- New in v1.5: revised GUI.
- Drag & drop & analyse .wav, .aif, .mp3, .flac, .ogg directly from Explorer or Finder.
- Analyser with Peak-, Hold, RMS and Energy-function.
- Precise metering (Peak, Hold, EBU, LRA).
- Innovative correlator.
- HOFA reference curves for different styles of music.
- Changeable plugin window size.
- Supports all common sample rates and works without latency.
- Support for PC and Mac, 32- and 64-bit DAWs.
IQ-Analyser for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available to purchase for 99.90 EUR.