Hollow Sun has released TriOsc, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Styled on equipment retrieved from an ancient, disused rocket launch control centre, TriOsc features three oscillators with samples of valve sine and triangle waveforms taken from a rack of vintage test equipment to create dense clusters of retro sci-fi electronica.
- Advanced Retro Synthesis Engine.
- Three Oscillators with valve sine / triangle waveforms.
- Samples sourced from vintage test oscillators.
- Multiwave LFO.
- FM / AM modulation.
- ‘Serendipity’ button for random patch creation.
- Poly and mono play modes.
- Portamento / glide.
- Distortion, chorus, phaser, rotary and echo multi-FX.
- Convolved reverb featuring vintage spring reverbs.
TriOsc is available to purchase for $8 USD.