Homegrown Sounds has added the Acoustic Drum Grooves library to Homegrown Complete, the entire collection of Homegrown Sample CDs in downloadable format.
Buying this product saves half the price of buying all titles individually!
It is the equivalent of buying both ‘Homegrown Loop Collection’ and ‘Homegrown Atmospheric Collection.’ It includes the following 14 sample CD/DVD titles which amounts to over 9.5gb of samples.
Homegrown Complete includes
- Acoustic Drum Grooves — 2,740 RX2 loops and 3,334 WAVs. All sounds are real drum recordings made on a couple of kits and have many ‘breakbeated’ variations, plus a some heavy compression loops (like Organic Breakbeats) as well as a few single hits and a few fills. Note: this collection will soon be released separately for £35.
- Organic Breakbeats — 950 Original Breakbeats and drum loops, with a distinctively dirt ridden heavy sound.
- Elemental Guitar Loops — Representing many different genres, from ambient effect, strumming chords, rhythmic licks to full on distortion.
- Radiance — Pads and textures ranging from angelic beautiful ‘scapes in the region of Eno, Budd through to darker harsher sounds, Trans Global Underground and Coil etc
- Alien Landscapes — A potent mix of otherwordly soundscapes and atmospheric textures, an impressive collection of one-shot samples that are perfect for filmscore work, ambient electronica, and chill-out grooves.
- Alchemy — Instruments and landscapes, based on artificial and acoustic recordings, from uncomplicated instruments to extremely complex textures.
- Homegrown 800 — Stunning resonant textures and dreamy atmospheric pads, inspirational source material for the creation of evocative soundscapes, classy Chill-Out grooves, and funky intelligent dance music.
- Full Frequency — Combines subtle, futuristic textures with warmly atmospheric pads, perfect for creating film scores. Contains a wealth of sounds capable of adding a haunting, mellow ambience to just about any kind of music.
- Guitar Textures — A beautifully crafted series of guitar movements, synthesised from a real electric guitar, including ebow.
- Timbres —
- Sand in the Sarnies — A sometimes gritty assortment of unpredictable pads and volatile textures, combining a series of dark ambient landscapes, with eruptions of industrial noise and constantly shifting rhythmic elements.
- Bubony — Percussion sample CD produced by talented producer Jaro Koco in Slovakia.
- Organic Chaos — Contains Constructive and Destructive elements to grungify and elevate your musical projects.
- Frequency Arps — 600 ACID compatible loops, designed for dropping into existing tracks to give an electronic edge.
The Homegrown Complete collection is available for purchase for £50 GBP.
Visit Homegrown Sounds for more information and audio demos of the various titles included in this collection.