Homegrown Sounds releases Ammonite, virtual synth plug-in
Homegrown Sounds has released version 1.0 of Ammonite, a virtual synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
Ammonite VSTi is a feature packed dual synthesizer, extremely powerful, yet intuitive to use. It comes from a long line of Astralis Synths and benefits from the proven formula that ensures a user friendly experience. Whether you want a synth capable of undulating atmospheres, or Kraftwerk/Orbital style sequencing or cutting leads, Ammonite is capable of this and much more. A strong point of Ammonite is that it can be used to good effect on a superficial level by people less experienced with synths, and the deeper elements can become apparent through usage.
Changes in Ammonite v1.0
- Gapper Button now synced correctly with the Master button on the right master Panel.
- XY controllers now have CC assignments.
- FX Randomization has be fine tuned.
- Exciter buttons added to the master panel.
- Filter Envelope knobs have been fixed, as a result patches you have worked on may need the filter cutoffs scaling back a little.
- Added more sources to the Modulation Matrix source lists.
- Filter Envelopes are now assignable via the Modulation Matrix.
- Presets finished (more banks to come).
- Extra Bank of presets made by Darko.
Ammonite is available to purchase as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows for the introductory price of $30 USD (regular $55 USD). A demo version can be downloaded from the Homegrown Sounds website.