Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Homegrown Sounds releases HGS WAV Recorder X
The main new feature is the ability to do multiple simultaneous recordings throughout the host, either when record is enabled or a second mode allows it to only record whilst the host is in playback mode. A usage example is that you could put a recorder on insert strips of multiple channels, start playback and record each track to a seperate WAV which would all be synchronised. This is ideal for recording many tracks in a project simultaneously and in realtime, ready to import into a different sequencer.
HGS WAV Recorder X features
- 16/24/32 Bit Support.
- Records at Host Projects Sample Rate.
- Record in Host Play Mode only.
- Auto ID/Selectable ID per instance.
- Time Limited Recording up to 24 hours.
- Mono, Stereo and Sum Output Modes.
- Monitor Switch.
- Bypass – Disables Sound output for silent recording.
- Record Level.
- Record Level Indicators.
- Open Last Recording Button.
- Configurable Storage Directory – Open cfg file to change path, then click update to update the path.
- Open Recording Directory in Windows Explorer.
- Default – Sets to the plugins default parameters.
HGS WAV Recorder X is available as a VST instrument for Windows PC and costs £15 GBP.
Visit Homegrown Sounds for more information.