Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Homegrown Sounds updates Astralis Orgone to v1.0.4
Homegrown Sounds has released version 1.0.4 of Astralis Orgone, a dual sample based synthesizer VST instrument for Windows PC.
This update primarily addresses issues when used on Multi-Core machines where Multi-Core is enabled in the host. Also an Interactive Flash manual has been added for easily finding relevant help.
Changes in Astralis Orgone v1.0.4
- Interactive Flash Manual added.
- Second version of Orgone added to use on Dual Core machines in multi-core enabled hosts. The problem was mainly with the wave display which caused Access Violation Errors.
- Fixed a bug when Gate Sequencer was set to Random with 1 set as size.
- Bug fixed with Wave Recorder which would become unstable if a synth containing it was deleted from a project.
- Keyboard module updated to use GDI+, fixed a problem where display could be briefly corrupt at startup on some machines.
- Recorder now operates from a cfg file, same as HGS WAV Recorder. All plugins installed in the same folder will share this cfg or installing in seperate folders allows individual paths to be used.
- Orgone now compatible with Orion Pro, I’m not aware of any hosts that do not work now.
- Fixed a bug – When the Arp and Gate Sequencer were used at the same time there would be no sound.
- Various other minor fixes/enhancements.
Visit Homegrown Sounds for more information and audio demos.