HoRNet Plug-Ins has announced the release of FilterSolo, a resonant filter effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
HoRNet FilterSolo it’s a resonant filter with many modulation possibilities and analog emulation. It’s a perfect creative tool for sound shaping and design.
The filter itself is a high quality digital model with analog front-end and back-end, if you use a hot signal on it’s input and leave analog emulation on, you can hear it distort like a solid state unit would do.
- Multi-mode resonant filter with Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass and Band Stop.
- Frequency range from 20Hz to 20000Hz.
- 12dB/octave or 24dB/octave slope.
- Analog saturation and hiss.
- Two independent envelope generator.
- Two independent LFO with tempo sync .
- Four different waveform for each LFO.
- Envelope and LFO modulation (positive and negative) for cutoff and resonance.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 Intel only) and Windows support.
- 64-bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4, VST3 and RTAS format.
FilterSolo is available for purchase for 17.90 EUR.