HoRNet Plugins has released LU Meter, a digital loudness meter effect plugin with auto gain staging and grouping functions.
LU Meter is based on the concept of Loudness Units, a way of measuring audio that takes into consideration the human perception of sound so that the same level at different frequencies produces different reading on the meter.
HoRNet LU Meter implements the momentary reading from the EBU R128 standard and applies the concept of “auto gain” to that measurement type, making sure that the signal never exceeds the chosen LU level.
LU Meter features
- LU Momentary meter spec. conformity.
- LU Peak hold.
- RED Blink clipping indicator.
- reference level settable from -60 to 0 LUFS.
- input gain from -30dB to +15dB.
- bar color freely selectable.
- Stereo automatic gain adjustment with 6 different settings.
- Peak protection between (no peak can exceed the set limit).
- Auto Gain and meter setting can be set to whole group at once.
- Eight different assignable groups.
- Stereo display.
- Mac OS X (>=10.6 intel only) and Windows support.
- 64bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3 and AAX format.
HoRNet LU Meter is available for purchase for 4.99 EUR.