HoRNet PlugIns releases Sybilla Pro de-esser plugin
HoRNet has announced the release of Sybilla Pro, an advanced version of the Sybilla de-esser effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Sybilla Pro is a multi filter de-esser, unlike other traditional de-essers Sybilla Pro has 8 different tunable filters to effectively find the offending sibilance and feed the compressor that will reduce it.
Sybilla Pro is a wideband de-esser, the compressor stage is driven by the sum of the output of the active filters above the threshold so that if the sibilance moves in frequency Sybilla Pro can follow it and never miss it.
Sybilla Pro features
- Intelligent relative threshold.
- Eight filters for sibilance detection.
- Adjustable frequency and level for each filter.
- Switch to turn on and off each filter.
- Key listen for the entire filter bank and each of the filters.
- Meters for each filter.
- Instantaneous gain reduction meter with peak hold.
- Two different compression modes.
- Attack and release setting for the compressor stage
- Dry/wet knob.
Sybilla for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available for purchase for 21.99 EUR. An upgrade path is available for owners of Sybilla.