HoRNet releases 3XOver equalizer plugin
HoRNet Plugins has announced 3XOver, a DJ-style equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The HoRNet 3XOver is a very peculiar plugin since it’a half a DJ eq, half a three band crossover with selectable slope and output for each band.
At it’s core there is a system of three filters, a low-pass, for the low frequencies, a band-pass for the mid frequencies and a high-pass for the high frequencies.
Each of the filters has a selectable slope of 24dB/Octave or 48dB/Octave, a freely adjustable cutoff frequency point, gain control, and a ON/OFF switch to kill that frequency band.
- Three band DJ style EQ.
- Selectable 24 dB/Oct and 48dB/Oct slope.
- Individual output for every band.
- ON/OFF button for every band to kill that frequency range.
- Dry/wet knob.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5) and Windows support.
- 64bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4 and VST3 format.
The plug-in costs 5.99 EUR.