HoRNet has released AutoGain, a volume automation utility plugin for Windows and Mac.
AutoGain has two inputs: in the main one put the track you want to automate, in the second one your volume reference. It may be a single track, a track group or the whole mix.
Press play and let AutoGain work its magic. It will try to keep your track level to the same as your reference. You can adjust speed, sensitivity and gain range.
HoRNet AutoGain features
- Automatic gain riding.
- Adjustable reaction speed.
- Adjustable reference sensitivity.
- Adjustable gain riding range.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5) and Windows support.
- 64bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units and VST format.
AutoGain is available to purchase for 11.99 EUR.