HoRNet has announced the release of VU Meter MK3, an updated version of the metering and gain staging tool for Windows and Mac.
VU Meter MK3 is a digital VU meter with auto gain staging and grouping functions, the new GUI hides an intelligent tool designed to improve your gain staging and mixing. Monitoring the strength of the signal coming into your DAW is crucial for a correct mixing, VU meter helps you both in recording and mixing stages.
In addition to the classic features of the HoRNet VU Meter, the new VU Meter MK3 will allow you to group instances together and apply settings all at once, will give you peak protection to prevent clipping, stereo auto gain and more.
VU Meter MK3 features
- VU Meter spec. conformity (300ms attack and release time).
- VU Peak hold.
- RED Blink clipping indicator.
- reference level settable from -60 to 0 dBFS.
- input gain from -30dB to +15dB.
- bar color freely selectable.
- Stereo automatic gain adjustment with 6 different settings.
- Peak protection between (no peak can exceed the set limit).
- Auto Gain and meter setting can be set to whole group at once.
- Eight different assignable groups.
- Stereo display.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5 intel only) and Windows support.
- 64bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units, VST, VST3, RTAS and AAX format.
VU Meter MK3 is available for purchase for 4.99 EUR. Owners of the previous version can upgrade for 0.99 EUR.