Humanoid Sound Systems releases Scanned Synth Pro 2
Humanoid Sound Systems has released Scanned Synth Pro 2, a synth designed to create rich complex digital tones and fantastic sound effects, while using simplifed controls and traditional synths techniques such as filters, lfo’s and effects.
Changes in Scanned Synth Pro 2
- New GUI design.
- New presets.
- An audio input that can be used to feed Scanned Synth Pro’s hammer and mass shapes making its sound even more dynamic.
- An envelope follower that follows the level of the audio input and can be used to modulate the synth’s parameters.
- A Danger Switch for extra nastiness.
- Context-sensitive help.
- The facility to load and save fxp and fxb files from within the plugin.
- Improved sound quality and host support.
Scanned Synth Pro 2 is available for Windows PC and costs 60 EUR (Registered users of version 1 can upgrade to version 2 for free).
Visit Human Sound Systems for more information and a demo version of Scanned Synth Pro.