Humanoid Sound Systems has updated its Enzyme synthesizer instrument to version 1.0.47.
Enzyme AU and VST plugin incorporates a unique combination of wavetable and physical modeling synthesis to create spectacularly rich, dynamic musical timbres. Sample import is available so you can use existing sounds to make the synthesized output change over time, and the synth also supports Hybrid Scanned / FM synthesis which provides even more sonic possibilities.
Changes in Enzyme v1.0.47
- Added 50 new presets to the factory bank.
- Added “Modulate With…” option to all non-performance parameter knobs to allow modulation to be assigned in a single step.
- Added on/off buttons to performance controls allowing them to enabled/disabled, and added/removed to/from mod matrix.
- Changed default LFO rate to 1 beat instead of 0.
- Fixed bug where modulation matrix does not update once parameters fill up the existing window.
Enzyme for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for $49.99 USD.