HV Synth Design releases Total Flute
HV Synth Design has announced the release of Total Flute, a collection of three new wind instrument plug-ins for Windows.
Total Flute features three very realistic sounding VSTi’s: a piccolo, a standard/alto/bass flute, and a (Contra)Bass flute. So there are two bass flutes (one more dark, one more bright).
Total Flute features
- Breath Pressure: via MIDI Learn you can choose the controller you want to use for breath pressure.
- Breath/bore noise (MIDI Learn).
- Amount of the noise + the ‘color’.
- Vibrato (aftertouch or MIDI Learn).
- Flutter tongue (MIDI Learn).
- Pitch Bend (in flute parlando it is called lip bending: when you go up, the tone becomes louder, when you go down, to tone becomes softer).
- The standard/alto/bass and piccolo flute have also a parameter for dynamic instability (when a flutist plays long notes, it is hard to keep the tone stable).
Total Flute is available for Windows PC (VST), priced at $99 USD. A trial version (the standard/alto/bass flute) is available to download from the HV Synth Design website.