Hybrid Two introduces Project ALPHA for Kontakt
Hybrid Two has introduced its Project ALPHA: Musical Cinematic Sound Design sound library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Project ALPHA is an intuitive and powerful hybrid musical sound design sample library aimed primarily at Film, Tv, Video Game and media composers.
The library has been designed to effortlessly layer in with your workflow, allowing you to load in a few patches or drag in the open wave files to give your tracks that modern hybrid sound.
Based around a custom Native Instruments Kontakt 5 script, Project ALPHA allows for quick and easy customization of any of the libraries patches.
Project ALPHA features
- Over 2.3 Gigabytes of Hybrid Musical Sound Design.
- Over 200 Kontakt Patches (Requires Full Version Of Kontakt 5.1+).
- Flexible UI script allowing for creative patch customisation.
- Created By renowned sound designers Daniel James and Aaron Frensley.
- Open Wave File Format alowing for easy drag and drop into your projects.
The sound library will be available to purchase on February 1st, 2013, with an introductory price of $149 USD until February 8th.