HyperSynth releases Miniak-editor
HyperSynth has released Miniak-editor, a software editor for advanced controlling over the Akai Miniak (analog modeling synthesizer) in your DAW.
Miniak-editor is able to retrieve presets from Miniak memory or load it from hard drive into the editor. You can send a complete program to Miniak via sysex or change any parameter of synthesizer in real time.
- Support automation for all Miniak parameters (synth-engine).
- Request patch from Miniak memory.
- Load sysex file into the editor.
- Send sysex (on the fly) to Miniak.
- Remotely changing banks and programs.
- True freq readout for filters and LFO/S&H.
- Easily tweakable interactive tracking generator and mod matrix.
- Run as standalone or VST plugin.
Miniak-editor is available to purchase for Windows PC, priced at $38 USD.
HyperSynth has also announced a 33% discount on the HyperSID HW unit, a custom build synthesizer with internal processor and a real SID Chip. This special offer is available through May, 2010.
More information: HyperSynth