HyperSynth updates ION-editor to v1.2
HyperSynth has released version 1.2 of ION-editor, a MIDI-editor for advanced controlling over the famous Alesis ION and Micron analog modeling synthesizers in your DAW.
Ion-editor is a MIDI-editor for advanced controlling over the famous Alesis ION and Micron analog modeling synthesizers in your DAW. The same screens like the original ion LCD display make the tweaking easy for parameters that need more descriptive information like filter panning, arpeggio, mod matrix and tracking generator.
Changes in ION-editor v1.2
- Added request patch from ION/Micron memory.
- Added load Sysex file.
- Added send the “loaded sysex file” on the fly to selectable locations (bank/program).
- Added new “auto” and “manual” mode for program update.
- Added patch category readout.
- Added an option to set “MIDI bank select” controller number (cc0-cc32) which fixed bank select issue in micron-mode.
- Added synchronization for bank and program knobs with ION/micron program change.
- Added center position for knobs that allows easier tweaking.
- Enhanced knobs animation.
- Fixed bug in Porta (on/off) button that sent duplicate data on MIDI port.
- Fixed graphical mistake in drawing saw-tri waveform of osc1/2/3.
- Now VST plugin transmits midi messages to host in addition to editor independent midi-out device.
- Stability improvement inside some hosts.
- Improved compatibility with windows Vista and 7.
- Little GUI redesign.
ION-editor is available as a VST plug-in for Windows PC for $30 USD.