HyperSynth updates Ion-editor to v2.2
HyperSynth has updated its Ion-editor controller software for the Alesis ION and Micron synthesizers to version 2.2.
Ion-editor is a software editor for advanced controlling over the famous Alesis ION and Micron analog modeling synthesizers in your DAW. Ion-editor offers intuitive user interface and it emulates ion LCD display graphics for parameters that need more descriptive information like envelope curve, filter balance, mod matrix and tracking generator.
Changes in Ion-editor v2.2
- Added MIDI learn and default CC assignment for most of the parameters.
- Added new MIDI controller input port.
- Added support for Nintendo Wii Remote as a MIDI controller.
- Added Latch button (Micron Mode).
- Fixed problem in rename sysex function that overridden FX2 values.
- Fixed rare issue in saving MIDI In/out when the device number was greater than 9.
- Fixed problem that caused mismatch between standalone and VST MIDI In device.
- Now editor’s M1 and M2 wheel respond to changes visually in block mode (echo off) too.
- Updated documentation: (Added CC tables and step by step tutorials).
Ion-editor for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for $38 USD.