HyperSynth updates Miniak-editor to v2.2
HyperSynth has updated the Miniak-editor Akai Miniak controller software to version 2.2.
Miniak-editor is able to retrieve presets from Miniak memory or load it from hard drive into the editor. You can send a complete program to Miniak via sysex or change any parameter of synthesizer in real time.
Changes in Miniak-editor v2.2
- Added MIDI learn and default CC assignment for most of the parameters.
- Added new MIDI controller input port.
- Added support for Nintendo Wii Remote as a MIDI controller.
- Added Latch button.
- Fixed rare issue in saving MIDI In/out when the device number was greater than 9.
- Fixed problem that caused mismatch between standalone and VST MIDI In device.
- M1 and M2 wheel now also respond to changes visually in block mode (echo off).
- Updated documentation (Added CC tables and step by step tutorials).
Miniak-editor for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for $38 USD.
Roqstar releases The Sixties Pop Bundle 1-3
Freaky Loops releases Dubstep Basses V2