HyperSynth updates Oresus synthesizer plug-in to v1.2
HyperSynth has released an update for Oresus, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Oresus is a synthesizer with huge range of tonal possibilities and intuitive user interface, It introduces WSM (wave shape modulation) and complex oscillator to produce new waveshapes from two raw sub oscillators.
Changes in Oresus v1.2
- Increased number of factory presets to 100.
- Now Acrv and Dcrv in all envelopes respond to “Ctrl + click” for resetting to default.
- Fixed crashing when opening multiple instances of the same plugin in Cubase.
- Fixed several problems in LFO retrig function.
- Fixed malfunction in oscillator “phase” and “phase a-b”.
- Fixed problem in step-lfo that did not load step values from *.ors files.
- Fixed a problem with displaying preset name with more than 19 characters.
- Fixed problem in polyphony selector which caused unwanted jump or lock.
- Slight code optimization.
- Minor GUI enhancement.
- Updated documentation.
Oresus for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for $45 USD.