Ian Boddy releases Beatalogue
Ian Boddy has released Beatalogue, the 4th sample library in the waveforms series.
This follow up to ‘Drumalogue’ takes a selection of electronic drum patterns and loops which were then fed through Boddy´s massive modular synth system. These were then filtered, mangled and generally messed up using a huge number of modules all in the analogue domain.
All the loops have between 3 and 5 variations and sonically range from sweet filtering all the way through to completely crunched and twisted mayhem. The quality of the distortion and overdrive achieved using these techniques gives the loops a gorgeous organic feel which is further heightened by the sound of the modular itself with it´s fuzzy warmness and tripping envelopes.
The sounds are also provided in Rex2 and Apple Loops format enabling them to be used at various tempos and dissected by the end user for their own purposes.
- 300 mono samples at 44.1Khz, 24 bit in WAV format.
- All samples also provided in Rex2 & Apple Loops format.
- Drum Loops filtered, mangled & messed up via the following analogue synthesisers:
- Roland System 100-M
- Analogue Systems
- Doepfer A-100 modular system
- Analogue Solutions
- Livewire AFG, Vulcan & Dalek Modulators
- Metasonix TM-2 Tube BP filter & R-53 Tube Waveshaper/Ring Mod
- Flight of Harmony Plague Bearer
- The Harvestman Malgorithm
- WMD Geiger Counter
- Make Noise QMMG
Beatalogue is available to purchase as a digital download for £24.99 GBP / 29.99 EUR / $39.99 USD.
More information: Beatalogue