Icebreaker Audio releases BitRate for Reaktor
Icebreaker Audio has introduced Bitrate, a semi-modular, digital drum machine for Native Instruments Reaktor 5.
Offering a variety of sound generation styles, all based on digital synthesis from the late 80s and early 90s, BitRate is a gritty device with a retro heart of silicone.
- 5 drum slots into which you can load any one of 13 different sound modules.
- 4 main sound engine types, each based on a different style of lo-fi digital sound generation.
- A built-in sequencer with 2 modulation sequences per drum.
- Automatic tempo-synchronization when used in a host.
- EQ, Compressor, and Speaker Simulator master effects.
BitRate is available for the introductory price of £15 GBP until March 31st, 2013 (regular £25 GBP). Requires Reaktor 5.8 or higher.