Icebreaker Audio releases HandySynth for Kontakt
Icebreaker Audio has released the HandySynth sample library for Kontakt.
HandySynth is a sample based re-creation of a custom circuit-bent Yamaha HandySound HS-200 for Native Instruments Kontakt 5.
- All instrument sounds chromatically sampled at 24-bit 48kHz.
- 8 circuit-bent sound variations.
- Convolution based emulation of the original speaker at various microphone positions.
- Authentic emulation of the HandySound volume envelopes and tuning via custom scripts.
- Additional Effects: Distortion, Filter and Spring Reverb.
- Download also includes a copy of C-Bent Kit for Battery.
HandySynth is available to purchase for £5 GBP.
Equinox Sounds releases Minimal FX Vol 1