Iced Audio updates AudioFinder to v5.0.6
Iced Audio has released version 5.0.6 of AudioFinder, the audio library and production base station for Mac OS X.
AudioFinder is an audio asset management system, and music production hub. AudioFinder gathers all the most useful tools in one quick and intuitive application, enabling you to be more creative by handling all the time consuming tasks that slow down your music production.
Changes in AudioFinder v5.0.6
- Added Support for Spotting sounds to the cursor in Apple Logic 9 or newer.
- Sample Tools now accept MIDI input for playing back at variable pitches/speeds. This is automatically enabled when a Sample Tool is front-most window.
- Added import of “Hollywood Edge” sound library “.tab” files in the Metadata Database Manager.
- Bug fix with Metadata Editor Templates. If a Template was applied to a sound already in the database the path could be reset to be AFMetadataStoreTemplate.
- Metadata Database Viewer Templates have a new format, any old ones in use will need to be updated.
- Fixed the Escape Key to end editing of renaming operation in the list view.
- Bug fix – sometimes after renaming a file the keyboard shortcuts could stop working.
- Bug fix AudioViewer shortcuts when detached (free mode).
- Fixed a bug in the Folder Column Browser that only effected Leopard.
- Other bug fixes.
AudioFinder for Mac is available to purchase for $69.95 USD.
More information: Iced Audio