Ichiro Toda updates Synth1 to v1.12
Ichiro Toda has released version 1.12 of Synth1, a freeware virtual synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
Changes in Synth1 v1.12
- External bank (ZIP file):
- Now able to read ZIP file of compressed .sy1 files.
- Now able to select it from the patch selection window of Synth1 only by putting the zip file on the external bank folder (default is “zipbank”).
- Two or more folders can be included in one zip file with the hierarchy.
- It is not possible to write it in an external bank. It is only for reading.
- The preservation place of the set up information was changed from the Windows registry to the ini file:
- The event that the set up information was not preserved on 64-bit OS or it was not possible to refer occurred.
- Therefore, when the setting of existing Synth1 is succeeded, it is necessary to execute set succession tool (reg2ini.exe).
- The ini file is “APPDATA\Daichi\Synth\synth1.ini”.
- The method of selecting the bank in the patch selection window corresponding an external bank was changed to the tree view form.
- Memo (readme.txt) of each bank folder was confirmed and it preserved it in the patch selection window.
- It was able to be set whether to use a transparent window on the patch selection screen etc. by an optional dialog.
- Sound Engine: High-pass/Low-pass filter was added to Delay’s feedback loop.
- BugFix: Problem that slider was displayed in LCD parts at setting that doesn’t use slider window.
Synth1 is available to download as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.