Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
ifoundasound releases LiveProfessor – The Sound Processor (alpha 2.1)
ifoundasound has released an early alpha version (2.1) of LiveProfessor – The Sound Processor, a program designed to be a effect rack of VST-plugins.
I have designed it specifically with live sound in mind. The concept is very simple. Using a ASIO audio card you can route inputs and outputs through your VST-plugins. The program supports snapshots, MIDI and both VST-effects and VST-instrument.
LiveProfessor v2.1 alpha features
- As many VST plugins as your computer can handle. Both effects and VST-instruments are supported.
- Easy routing. The matrix view makes it easy to see what is patched where.
- Snapshot automation of each plugin. Recalls all parameters of a plugin.
- Midi input. To control instruments or to allow hands-on control of plugins.
- Fast audio engine to ensure low latency. Using a standard ASIO-card you can have as many inputs and outputs you like.
LiveProfessor is available for download for Windows PC.
Visit ifoundasound for more information.