ifoundasound updates LiveProfessor to Alpha 4
ifoundasound has released Alpha 4 of LiveProfessor – The Sound Processor, a host software for VST effect plug-ins.
LiveProfessor is designed to be a effect rack of VST-plugins. I have designed it specifically with live sound in mind. The concept is very simple. Using a ASIO audio card you can route inputs and outputs through your VST-plugins. The program supports snapshots, MIDI and both VST-effects and VST-instrument.
Changes in LiveProfessor Alpha 4
- New: Cue lists. recall any number of snapshots at once + +.
- New: MIDI hardware control of all plugin parameters.
- New: Meters, on inputs and outputs of the plugins.
- New: Change ASIO sample rate.
- New: Possible to set default MIDI patch.
- New: Midi input on units now filtered by midi channel.
- New: Possible to ban a plugin from being scanned when looking for new vst-plugins.
- New: Now possible to copy one snapshot from one plugin to others.
- Improved: Colors and look of patch window, now more readable.
- Improved: Plugin list.
- Fix: “Stream read error” when loading projects with some types of plugins.
- Fix: to many to list all. a bunch of improvements, bug fixes.
LiveProfessor Alpha 4 is available for download for Windows PC.
Visit ifoundasound for more information.
Intelligent Devices releases MegaDelayMass
Universal Audio shipping UAD-2 SOLO/Laptop