ifoundasound has released Beta 1.1 of LiveProfessor, a software designed to be an effect rack of VST-plugins, specifically with live sound in mind.
The concept is very simple. Using a ASIO audio card you can route inputs and outputs through your VST-plugins. The program supports snapshots, MIDI and both VST-effects and VST-instrument.
Changes in LiveProfessor Beta 1.1
- New: Bypass effect when effect is off.
- New: Drag’n’Drop VST plug-in files to the plug-in manager.
- New: Send MIDI controllers when recalling snapshots.
- Fix: MIDI Message window out of view in controller map window.
- Fix: Error when opening a project that contains a cue that recalls the patch of a chained effect.
- Fix: LP can’t start if the plug-in list should get corrupted up.
- Fix: Crash when using “Load last project on start up”.
- Fix: Crash on plug-in missing.
- Fix: Continue loading if plug-in fails.
- Fix: Wrong hints on the cue tools.
- Fix: Full screen does not fill the whole screen if task bar is set to auto hide.
LiveProfessor Beta 1.1 is available as a free download for Windows PC.
More information: ifoundasound