ifoundasound updates LiveProfessor to Beta 1
ifoundasound has released Beta 1 of LiveProfessor, a software designed to be an effect rack of VST-plugins, specifically with live sound in mind.
The concept is very simple. Using a ASIO audio card you can route inputs and outputs through your VST-plugins. The program supports snapshots, MIDI and both VST-effects and VST-instrument.
Changes in LiveProfessor Beta 1
- Improved documentation both PDF and online.
- MIDI Show Control.
- Cues have numbers.
- Possible to sort cue lists by name or cue number.
- MIDI devices for the controller map are loaded right.
- Changes to the ASIO panel.
- Possible to start the application with last project open.
- Menu with recent projects.
- Project files can be double clicked and opened.
- Input and output gain.
- MIDI outputs on each plugin.
- MIDI channel filter in MIDI chain.
- Bypass and on/off in cue.
- Lots of MIDI bugs fixes.
- Cue list panel, like the navigator but for cue lists.
- Rename actions not only a cue.
- Lots and lots of fixed bugs, and probably added a few new.
LiveProfessor Beta 1 is available as a free download for Windows PC.
More information: ifoundasound