Ignite Amps (Alu at Guitar Amp Modeling) has released NRR1, a free 3 channel tube preamp effect for Windows.
Ok guys, for me, this is without a doubt the most important thread I’ve ever opened in this community… After 11 months of work, I’m proud to release my first amp simulator: NRR1
Ignite Amps NRR1 features
- Dynamic 12AX7 / ECC83 coupled triode stages analog modeling.
- Three channels: clean, rhythm and lead, each with fully separated controls.
- Selectable Mono / Stereo processing support.
- Selectable oversampling rate (up to 8x).
- Global input / output level controls.
- Double precision floating point operations support.
- Fully automatable controls.
- Fully coded in C++ using the Steinberg VST SDK 2.4.
Ignite Amps NRR1 for Windows (VST) is available to download at no cost.
More information: Ignite Amps NRR1