Ignite Amps releases NadIR convolver effect plug-in
Ignite Amps has launched NadIR, a convolver cabinet simulation effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
NadIR is a zero latency, dual Impulse Response (IR) convolver, designed to be used as a cabinet simulator for guitar & bass (pre)amplifiers (VST/AU or even hardware).
It has been designed to perform pristine quality convolution in real time, while being light on the CPU and easy to use, providing advanced built-in filters and delay controls to let guitarists and bassists shape their tone with ease, without the need to be professional audio engineers.
NadIR is meant to be used as a cabinet simulator for live playing and jamming, tracking or mixing inside hosts capable of VST or AU Plug-Ins support.
- Zero Latency.
- Low CPU usage.
- Three routing modes: Mono, Dual Mono and Stereo.
- Selectable quality control for max IR length (up to 0.185 seconds).
- Automatic high-quality resampling for IRs with different sampling rates.
- High-quality analog shaped filters.
- Selectable delay for phase interactions between loaded IRs.
- Continuous morphing control between loaded IRs.
- Global input level and single IR level controls.
- Fully automatable controls.
NadIR for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to download as freeware.