IK Multimedia has announced that the iRig Mic HD 2 is now available for pre-order.
iRig Mic HD 2 is designed to put all the power of high-resolution digital audio into the hands of singers, musicians, interviewers, broadcasters, presenters, podcasters, and vloggers who are looking to capture pristine mobile recordings anywhere with remarkable ease.
iRig Mic HD 2 is the only handheld microphone of its kind featuring high-quality 24-bit converters with sample rates up to 96kHz, a low noise preamp, a high-quality gold-sputtered electret condenser capsule for exceptional frequency and transient response and an onboard dedicated headphone output with volume control for direct signal monitoring.
Offering unmatched quality and versatility at an affordable price, iRig Mic HD 2 comes with all the cables and accessories needed in a variety of situations, as well as a convenient table tripod for use during interviews, calls or video conferences.
iRig Mic HD 2 features
- The only handheld USB digital condenser microphone available.
- Compatible with iOS, Mac and PC platforms.
- Convenient handheld design, ideal for many applications.
- Quality equivalent to microphones costing many times more.
- Onboard gain control to adjust input level.
- Onboard headphone output with volume control (iPhone 7 ready).
- High-quality gold-sputtered condenser capsule for wide frequency response and transient accuracy.
- High-definition 24 bit recording with up to 96kHz sampling rate.
- Affordable – achieve great sound without breaking the bank.
- Comes with: Lightning iOS cable, USB cable, table tripod, mic stand adapter, carrying pouch, 5/8″ to 3/8″ thread adapter.
- Includes a full suite of recording software/applications.
iRig Mic HD 2 can be preordered at 129.99 EUR/USD (excl. VAT) and will be available for shipping in September 2017.