Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
IK Multimedia announces T-RackS 3 Singles
IK Multimedia has announced the T-RackS 3 Singles, a collection of the 10 modules included in the award-winning T-RacKS 3 Deluxe Mastering & Mixing Suite, available as individual processors that operate as native VST, AU, or RTAS plug-in, for more convenient usage inside any popular DAW when mixing individual tracks.
In addition to being used as a plug-in on individual tracks, all T-RackS 3 singles can be integrated into the the T-RackS 3 Standard Mastering & Mixing Suite as a user’s needs expand. For example, a user who owns the T-Racks 3 Standard suite can add the Vintage Compressor 670 module and integrate it into the 12 slots in the series/parallel chain for sophisticated routing and parameter recall.
T-RackS 3 Singles features
- 10 individual mixing/mastering processors series comprised of 3 analog and vintage emulations (including models based on the Fairchild 670 and the Pultec EQP-1A), 2 digital processors as well the 4 classic T-RackS processors plus metering suite with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicator.
- VST, Audio Unit and RTAS plug-ins for any compatible DAW on Mac or PC.
- New high-fidelity oversampling with crystal clear transparency, for high quality audio processing.
- A-B-C-D quick comparison settings allow to compare various processor set-ups with one click.
- New SCC™ technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date.
- Can be integrated within T-RackS 3 Standard Mastering & Mixing Suite plug-in or standalone.
- Presets can be read within module presets in T-RackS 3 Deluxe or Standard Mastering & Mixing Suite.
- Extremely affordable: each plug-in are available for a fraction of what comparable sound quality plug-ins cost.
The T-RackS 3 Singles will be available soon for $99.99 USD / €74.99 EUR each.
Visit IK Multimedia for more information.